[orca-list] App recommendations

Have my first all and true linux box coming from System76. With up to 4.7 GHz CPU and 64Gb of ram I should be able to get the full experience of linux. Some questions,

1. I’ll only need orca as my screenreader, right? I’ll have POP OS, essentially Ubuntu.
2. Any recommendations for accessible email client and text editor?
3. What is accessible in regard to orca for running a virtual machine? I’m familiar with Vbox, but have heard KVM is better?
4. Is luks accessible or will I need to stick with using veracrypt from CLI?

I would very much also appreciate if anyone has any tips or tricks to aid in accessibility. Example being a Gnome tweak.

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.

This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.