[orca-list] Software boutique - orca: labelling buttons

Hi all

On ubuntu mate, if anyone has the experience or time and knows how to code. Would it be a huge undertaking
to: fix up the: boutique software centre with orca? When you tab through it, everything just says: button,
button button.

My thinking it could be an invaluable resource for the new linux user who doesn't want to go messing around
in terminal.

If I could code, I would fix it myself because it bugs me that everything is unlabled and I think the orca
user is missing out here. Alas I can't programme what do people think? Should it be fixed?