Re: [orca-list] [EXTERNAL] Re: Orca not working with Ubuntu 20

Hello,

I'm not running ubuntu either but it seems to me that you might have mixed some packages with the base python interpreter.

See this stack overflow answer...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59389831/cannot-import-name-gi

Try to run python3, make note which version has started e.g. python 3.7, and then try to figure out if orca dependencies you need python3-gi are installed in its site-packages directory

ls /usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gi/_gi*.so

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 16. 3. 2021 o 19:09 Isidor Nikolic via orca-list napísal(a):

It was an upgrade.

I tried reinstall all dependencies and rebuilding Orca and that did not help. Maybe I did not reinstall all dependencies…