[orca-list] Orca not working with Ubuntu 20

Hi,

Isidor here from the VS Code team. I am having issues with Orca running on my Ubuntu 20. It was working just fine while I was using Ubuntu 18.

I talked to Joan Marie and she is not sure since she does not use Ubuntu.

In short, when running orca -r in the command line I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/local/bin/orca", line 32, in <module>

    import pyatspi

  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pyatspi/__init__.py", line 17, in <module>

    import gi

  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gi/__init__.py", line 42, in <module>

    from . import _gi

ImportError: cannot import name '_gi'

If you want to read a longer version, you can read this discussion between Joan Marie and me https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues/118934#issuecomment-799438002

Sending this out in case there are Ubuntu experts to help.

All the best

Isidor