From: José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 3:57 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] speaking of indentation and justification

Hi all.

When the speaking of indentation and justification option is turned on,

orca announces the number of tabs or spaces for all lines.

In my opinion, when we are reading a file with many lines and the lines

have the same indentation, listening to the number of tabs or spaces

ends up becoming tiring.

I think that in this case it would be interesting to hear the number of

tabs or spaces only when there is a change.

Thoughts?

Thanks.