Re: [orca-list] speaking of indentation and justification

Personally, a combo box in the Orca preferences sounds a  bit too inaccessible.

I don't know how doable it would be, but my vote would be for a
keyboard shortcut(perhaps Orca+tab if that's possible) to toggle
indentation level and prehaps it could toggle between:

silent: No indentation is spoken.
Concise: Indentation is spoken only when a line has different
indentation from the previously read line.
Verbose: Indentation is read on every line.

And the reason I suggest it be a keyboard toggle is that it would be
annoying to have tabs spoken when reading prose or a plain-text table
that uses tabs for the purpose that gives them their name, but it
would be incredibly useful to have indentation read in source code,
especially for languages like Python where the indentation is part of
the syntax and not just a visual aid for readability... And the Orca
preferences are already so sprawling as to make changing a specific
option temporarily impractical.