Re: [orca-list] speaking of indentation and justification

Hi.
I am also used to this behavior and I think it is excellent. I think, however, that we could improve the behavior if there were the possibility of informing only the lines that present differences in the indentation.
The idea is not to replace the current behavior, but to add a new feature.
Thanks.