[orca-list] mint cinnamon update

It turns out .local/share/applications had no autostart directory below it. I fixed that and copied gnome-orca:gnome-orca.desktop into that directory and now have orca coming up on login for me automatically. You have to run orca again after login though so something may be in that desktop file that needs fixing. I also fixed grub so I'll know if the machine is willing to boot before going any further.