Re: [orca-list] Orca getting stuck when browsing web content

I just committed a theoretical fix based on your description. The
recovery logic wasn't getting called for children removed from live
regions in order to be performant. Chatty live regions and lead to many
children removed events which are irrelevant.

Hopefully my theoretical fix is still performant and maybe even solves
your issue. If not, then I do need concrete steps to reproduce the
problem.

--joanie