[orca-list] Orca getting stuck when browsing web content

Hello,
I have noticed that orca tends to sometimes get stuck when navigating web content line by line using down arrow key in browse mode. Sometimes it gets stuck and it is not possible to move past a certain point, sometimes it jumps to the top of the page instead. Also interesting is the fact this is only happening while navigating forward (pressing down arrow key). When navigating backward it's not happening for me. Very often it's the embedded youtube frame that can be used to reriably reproduce the problem.
Here are my steps:
* Load this article in firefox with orca running. https://matrix.org/blog/2021/06/18/this-week-in-matrix-2021-06-18 * From the top of the page navigate to the first heading at level 2 saying "Matrix Live 🎙" * From there use quick navigation to move to the next link (that's the youtube channel picture photo).
* Now navigate forward line by line until you can reproduce the issue.

Expected results:
Orca should navigate line by line allowing to read the whole article including embedded content.

Actual results:
Orca seemingly losts its browse mode position and either jumps to the top or is stuck on a particular spot of a web page.

Notes
I've used some trial and error and found the commit ac37d8c59 that introduces this behaviour. Looking at the commit description I can see and speculate a bit that it might be happening when there are some non live region content inside a live region. Another place where this is frequently happening but I can't reproduce it as reliably as this youtube embedded frame case is the Element web matrix client. There is a similar concept in their message timeline. The whole timeline is a live region with aria-level set to polite and each message has a toolbar of buttons. This toolbar has aria-live=off and that's again the spot where it breaks. This time orca is often getting stuck for me.

Can you please take a look?

Greetings

Peter