Re: [orca-list] Orca getting stuck when browsing web content

This sounds like an issue I've been having with Chrome, but I can only reproduce it reliably on my bank's website after logging in, and restarting Orca fixes it for the session. This could be a different issue however, since it's present in 40 and also in master. My problem occurs when trying to arrow down through the transaction table. I get to the filters at the top of the table, but I can't get into the table without restarting Orca. It just loops the top headers and the filters.

I did see the issue reported here, but I don't remember what website I visited when I noticed the problem, so I may not be able to confirm it's fixed.

~Kyle