Re: [orca-list] Strange reading of a certain pdf in firefox

Taking a quick look at the accessible text exposed by firefox, entire
paragraphs are exposed as single lines. Wherever the line break is,
there isn't even a space. For instance on page 4, the "line" has 1842
character and "words" like identifysoftware, donot, and themeasurement.
In other words, it's a mess.

Looking at what we get from Chromium's accessible text implementation,
everything I've glanced at so far looks correct/normal.