[orca-list] Strange reading of a certain pdf in firefox

Hi all.

I don't know if the problem is in the orca, the FF or  between the chair and the keyboard, but the fact is that when I try to access the pdf that is on the https://www.sonarsource.com/docs/CognitiveComplexity.pdf   link, it reads strangely.

Some words are read by orca as if thy had a space in the middle.

For exemple:

"module" is read as "m odule", "metric" as "m etric" and so one.

Apparently the same pdf is read correctly by chromium.

Since I'm between the chair and the keyboard, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.