[orca-list] Ordinary numbers pronounce problem

Hy list,

I don't no following issue is an Orca bug, espeak-ng issue or speech-dispatcher-espeak-ng driver related issue, so I not known yet what place report this issue and how to do right debugging the following problem: If a text have a number, a dot character and a space character, hungarian espeak-ng voice with orca pronounce this text with "első" (first text ordinary number with english), not "egy" (one text with english).
Example text inputs with edit boxes:
1.
1 / 1.

Or in icon view in Mate desktop:
"Számítógép ikon
1 per 1."
This texts I hear the first number with right pronounce, the second number I hear wrong pronounce.

I using espeak-ng 1.50 version (espeak-ng - 1.50+dfsg-6build1 version), speech-dispatcher 0.8 version (0.8.8-1ubuntu1) my bionic system. If I downgrade back with espeak-ng 1.49.2+dfsg-1 version my bionic system, this issue is not happening.

I attaching a debug.out file.
When I using the 1.50 version with espeak-ng, I simple reproduce this issue with Speech-dispatcher with spd-say "1. " text, only temporary need disabling Orca speech, and need typing with following command:
spd-say "1. "
Or:
spd-say "1."
Very old time I experienced this issue with espeak related, but I not remember what place fixed this issue. If I install with speech-dispatcher-espeak package and switch speech synth with espeak from espeak-ng, I not experiencing this issue.

Attila