Re: [orca-list] Please test master in case I broke the universe

Something seems to have gotten worse. I just reliably reproduced the terminal problem several times since I wrote the last email. It seems now that leaving the terminal window for a workspace that is showing only the desktop and then coming back to the terminal's workspace is causing me to have to restart orca in order to get terminal output speaking again. I have a debug.out that will hopefully show where the problem is occurring.

https://kyle.tk/debug-2021-06-13-17:17:12.out

Thanks much for the help.

!Kyle