Re: [orca-list] Discord laggy when switching servers or channels

The potential advantages, beyond what Dave said, is:

1. It might be possible to more accurately identify that a page is
functionally reloading/recreating all of its content in Chromium.
That's harder to do from the generated accessibility events.

2. Orca will still have to do work with fragile heuristics to detect
the flood and try to improve its odds of not drowning. In other words,
changes in Orca will make things suck less; not make the problem go
away. And it might introduce regressions.

Like I said, I need to give this some more thought. And also get set up
with Discord.

--joanie