[orca-list] Discord laggy when switching servers or channels

Did anyone experienced the fact that discord is laggy with orca when
switching between servers or channels?
Especially if you want to do it quickly it is a problem. sometimes the
lag is almost not visible, sometimes I need to wait few seconds, not
quite sure if orca can do anything about this, although pretty sure it
does not happen on windows from what I am hearing, so it's possible.