Re: [orca-list] Discord laggy when switching servers or channels

Aha. I just took a look at the hugest delay. It's an event flood of
enormous proportions. You press Return and we immediately get hundreds
if not a thousand text-change events for all the content before we get
a focus even for the entry. Orca is drowning.

Working around this in Orca without introducing a bunch of regressions
may prove tricky. It might make more sense to put a stop to the flood
in Chromium/Electron. Lemme think about it for a bit.

--joanie