Re: [orca-list] New Plugin "ClassicPreferences"

I will try to find some time next week. Thanks!
--joanie

On Fri, 2021-06-11 at 00:37 +0200, chrys wrote:
Howdy Joanie, Howdy List

Some other good news on the plugin system based orca. I was just able
move the orca and application preference dialog to an plugin. It just
comes up just fine and you can change your settings as expected as
far
as i can see. some more deep testing would be nice :).

So i guess, the prototype works as we expected and we can go into
deeper
details :).

@Joanie, before I throw everything in a plugin, maybe we wanna take a
look at the basics we have now? when would you find some time for me
take a look at the prototype implementation? or do you want me to try
something else?

cheers chrys