Re: [orca-list] Pluginsystem for Orca using libpeas

Hi,

It would be great if NVDA/Orca could grow together, at least in API, to ease plugin development over time.

Warm regards,
Alex

Alex Jurgensen,
He/Him/His
I wear many hats!

Lead Software Developer,
Bowen Innovations Research and Development Society
www.birdsonbowen.com

President
Camp Bowen Society for the Independence of the Blind and Deafblind
www.campbowen.ca

Lead Program Coordinator
Pacific Training Centre for the Blind
www.ptcb.ca