[orca-list] New Plugin "ClassicPreferences"

Howdy Joanie, Howdy List

Some other good news on the plugin system based orca. I was just able to move the orca and application preference dialog to an plugin. It just comes up just fine and you can change your settings as expected as far as i can see. some more deep testing would be nice :).

So i guess, the prototype works as we expected and we can go into deeper details :).

@Joanie, before I throw everything in a plugin, maybe we wanna take a look at the basics we have now? when would you find some time for me to take a look at the prototype implementation? or do you want me to try something else?

cheers chrys