Re: [orca-list] UI concept

Howdy,

yea a tree based settings interface could be an good idea as well. bu i don't know if it is possible to embed widgets for toggle or change the value in an tree. i don't think so, but i didn't verify it yet.

i plan to implement the UI as plugin anyway. so it could follow different pattern in different toolkit.
first of all i will move the current UI to an plugin :).