Re: [orca-list] UI concept

I don't think we should just abandon a tree structure because it is broken in one library. If it's a good and solid concept, a library can be used for the interface that would work well. I think plugins are possible that would give us a choice of interfaces, and regular GTK may still be the default. There has also been talk about a qt interface, and its tree structure doesn't seem so broken that it can't be used. I still very much like the concept, it will just be important to avoid breaking things.

~Kyle