Re: [orca-list] UI concept

I was thinking more along the lines of an expandable/collapsible tree structure like what we see in the settings windows in several audio players. This could allow for categorization of plugins, and even settings within a plugin. For example, we currently see two similar sets of settings related to announcement of tables, quotes, landmarks, forms, etc. One set involves SayAll and is currently under the general tab. The other is just related to basic navigation, and is application specific. Instead, we could have a presentation category, which if expanded, would show SayAll and Navigation. Expanding either of these, or maybe navigating to either and tabbing through the rest of the window could cycle through all the checkboxes in the desired category. Actually, it may be good to put these in a list and have "Select All" and "Deselect All" options. Just a thought, although if I understand the original concept correctly, I think it can also work well.

~Kyle