Re: [orca-list] Installing Debian

Hi Matthew, and thanks for the suggestion.
My setup is a work in progress at the moment so the answer is a bit
complicated.  I have installed the 64-bit version of Raspberry pi OS
on an SD card and enabled the backports without a hitch.  Orca is now
updated to 3.38.2 which seems to have resolved my browser problems.
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll regularly use the 64-bit OS, as
voxin and the vocalizer voices do not appear to work with it.  I'm
currently experimenting with another SD card and the 32-bit version of
raspberry pi OS.  Based on the reading I've done, the 32-bit flavor of
the OS doesn't have the proper keys for the Debian backports which
makes adding them difficult.  I'll let you know how it goes.
Kind regards,
John

On 6/6/21, ilovecountrymusic483 gmail com