Re: [orca-list] Installing Debian

apt update && apt upgrade
ought to get that done for you.  If there's a problem with the update, the
upgrade won't run.  That's what those two ampersands do.

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021, John J Herzog via orca-list wrote:

After the stable version of Debian is installed, is there a
straight-forward method of updating orca without upgrading the entire
OS to Sid?  I found instructions online for compiling orca but they
describe enabling canonical sources in Ubuntu.  I attempted to install
and use Sid but ended up with a system that constantly locked up just
after boot.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
John