Re: [orca-list] Using Zoom

I use Zoom on my Linux laptop all the time. I don't think i installed anything. I am just using Firefox. I do meetings via Zoom for my job and on the weekends, I play AD&D via Zoom. I had one problem in that I didn't know what the mute/unmute hotkey was. Turns out it's alt+a. Video on/off is alt+v.

I really don't think you have to mess around with virtual machines or anything. There is a good chance I will play AD&D this weekend. If so, I'll take notes on what I do an post them to this list. But I don't think I'm doing anything particularly brilliant. I think if you just follow the instructions on Zoom, it will work.