Re: [orca-list] Using Zoom

Hi,

First, with the client, the best way to use it is using the key shortcuts. The interface is few accessible, so it is the best solution.

On the Web, the best browser (or the only) is chrome. But then it seems there are no keyboard shortcuts. You have a better access to the chat, but switching bnetween call, chat, mute and unmute is more complicated. So actually the client is, I think, the best solution even if far from being perfect.

regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
RESPONSABLE DES ACCOMPAGNEMENTS PERSONNALISÉS
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <https://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>