Re: [orca-list] Dual booting Linux besides windows questions

Thanks all for the information! As for virtual machines, that's the way I used Linux in the past but I didn't quite like it. Maybe because I did it on my previous laptop which was old at that time. I need to think carefully about my different options indeed.

Best,
Mohammad