Re: [orca-list] Dual booting Linux besides windows questions

Thanks for the info guys! The mate option seems to be attractive for me, however, after I have done a small research following Vsevolod comment, I really saw that latest Mate versions have problems when installed using orca. I think that Jason reported the issue there in the forum. They say that if you use UEFI boot mode, then this should work without problems. However, I don't know how to determine my laptop booting mode as Jason has said there. I am attracted to think that the USB drive will boot in UEFI mode because the laptop is relatively new, but I don't know for sure. If someone has an idea regarding this, it will be much helpful.

Thanks again,
Regards,
Mohammad