Re: [orca-list] Dual booting Linux besides windows questions

Hello,
Well from my experience I know only 3 accessible solutions:
1. Debian installation process is accessible.
2. Ubuntu. But the last time I tried to install ubuntu mate it wasn't successfull because orca didn't announce anything while the installation process so it didn't work in my case.
3. Arch linux installation process is completely accessible.
But for me as a beginner in linux it is a difficult distro, it is the most accessible distro as far as I know where everything is done for accessibility improvement, but in case of learning linux it is a difficult one. I would try to install debian in my case but the issue that I personally have is the soundcard that doesn't work while the installation process.
It was fixed in arch but not in debian so I am personally lost.
I would recommend to try debian, I used it in a virtual machine and it worked well enough, unfortunately I cannot install it to a real laptop.