Re: [orca-list] A few questions regarding Orca and different behaviors and tips

In addition to l to jump to the next list, i will jump to the next
list item. Speaking more generally, most of the alphanumeric keys on
the main section of most keyboards have some kind of navigational
hotkey function, many of which are shared between Orca, NVDA, and
JAWS.

In addition to l for lists and i for list items, Orca's navigational
hotkeys include:
h for headings
1-6 for headings at specific levels
k for links
u for unvisited links
v for visited links
b for buttons
r for radio buttons
x for check boxes
c for combo boxes
e for text entries
a for clickables
s for separators
q for block quotes
t foro tables
g for graphics

And I'm sure I'm forgetting a few I never use. For any of these,
pressing thte hotkey jumps to the next element of that type, shift and
the hotkey jumps backwards, alt+shift+hotkey brings up a list of
elements of that type on the current page, and at least in Orca,
things wrap around if you go beyond the first or last of a given
element type.

Also Orca+A will toggle browse and focus mode. These hotkeys generally
only work when in browse mode, and some element types only work if you
switch to focus mode(you can use b to jump to a button then press
enter to activate it, but after jumping to a text entry, you'll want
to switch to focus mode if you want to type in it instead of using
further hotkeys. The Orca key is usually set to insert for Desktops
and caps lock for laptops.