Re: [orca-list] A few questions regarding Orca and different behaviors and tips

Hi Francisco.,

I think Orca reads objects in a list because they are on one line on the website, not below each other. With Tab Orca reads/jumps to the list item. In Firefox press L to jump to a list or a next list.

With Alt+Shift+A I open a clickable and with Tab I jump to Activate and press Enter.

Milton