Re: [orca-list] [off-topic] Advice on setting up Raspberry Pi

I tried subscribing to that list a week or so ago and, while the subscription message didn't bounce, I never got a reply. Given that the raspberryvi site seems to be a bit out of date, I wasn't really sure where to turn, so I figured I'd try asking here. In any case, using the information you provided, I have managed to subscribe to the list and will take this up there. Thanks a lot for that! I really appreciate it.

And thanks to the other people who responded too.

Cheers,
Andrew.