Re: [orca-list] OT: Best console screen reader for roguelikes?

On 1/15/21 1:01 PM, Francisco Tissera via orca-list wrote:
Fenrir is a console only screen reader correct?

Yes, and it's packaged for Arch Linux - possibly also for some other distributions.

I have found that Orca works quite well in GNOME-terminal, with the result that I don't need to switch to a console as often as I used to.

BRLTTY is also very good in a console session.

I don't have experience with the games under discussion, so I can't contribute to that side of the question.