Re: [orca-list] Issue with Chrome, and Cromium

Hello,

as for logging in to Google, this should work normally, even in Firefox.

In fact, as for accessibility, I don't remember a case on Linux where Firefox would be behind Google Chrome.

If space doesn't work on buttons, like on Paypal for example, try pressing enter, that usually works.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 11. 1. 2021 o 15:01 Francisco Tissera via orca-list napísal(a):

Hello there.

I’ll try f7 for chrome and cromium, and what I’m having issues on firefox is that  I can’t sign in to google, that’s the thing.

Best regards.

Francisco.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10