[orca-list] Issue with Chrome, and Cromium

Hello there.

So, the issue I am having is this: in both Google Chrome and Cromium, I cannot seem to be able to select text with Orca, no matter what I do. I tried ctrl+shift+right and left arrows, up and down, shift+arrows… nothing. Anyone got around those issues in any way? I really like Firefox, and how orca is as fast as warp speed in there, but I cannot seem to be able to click some buttons in Firefox, so I cannot use it.

Any help would be apritiated.

Best regards.

Francisco.