Re: [orca-list] Any other distros lighter than ubuntu mate?

Hello,

It is possible to run openbox and orca.

However openbox UI is not accessible. When you will run accessible apps such as firefox, libreoffice and similar from openbox, they are accessible with orca.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 7. 1. 2021 o 20:44 Alexandro Jurgensen via orca-list napísal(a):
Hello,

This is very interesting, thank you. I’ve checked out flow and it looks promising. Have you ever tried Orca
with Openbox?

Warm regards,
Alex

Alex Jurgensen,
He/Him/His
I wear many hats!

Lead Software Developer,
Bowen Innovations Research and Development Society
www.birdsonbowen.com

President
Camp Bowen Society for the Independence of the Blind and Deafblind
www.campbowen.ca

Lead Program Coordinator
Pacific Training Centre for the Blind
www.ptcb.ca