Re: [orca-list] Any other distros lighter than ubuntu mate?

Hi Danioel!
Jan 7 2021, Daniel McGee via orca-list has written:
 Just wondering, are there any other distros lighter than ubuntu mate?
There are and I suppose you could even configure Ubuntu Mate for a
lighter system.

I use Arch, which has Mate and Orca, but gives you more basic tools to
set up the system.

Debian might be a good compromise, if you don't install too many applets
and extra services.

And I'm sure there are more alternatives given your requirements.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Baby, there's something about you
Show me, that nothing can hold you down <3
(Britney Spears)