Re: [orca-list] Flat review bug in Mate

Ok, I just committed a change to master that works around it, but
sometimes requires multiple attempts. If it fails the first time, you
need to exit flat review (or cause it to be exited automatically). In
terms of the latter, Alt+Tabbing out of and then back into the File
operations window and then trying flat review works for me. Not great,
but better than restarting things.

I also noticed that (at least in gnome-shell), Orca is trying to review
the file view window. That's probably another missing event or two from
caja/Gtk+. I'll see if I can work around that now.

And then I guess I'll file a bug or two against Caja....