Re: [orca-list] Flat review bug in Mate

hello,

I confirm that the bug happens' from time to time. when using the Flat
review during a file copy, orca only says the window title of copy. we
have to restart orca so that it can tell the contents of the file copy
window

step to reproduce:
1. make a copy of a large file
2. in the copy window, try to move from line to line with flat review

obtained result:
orca say : File operations
expected result:
orca reads the copy window, number of files remaining to be copied, time
remaining, speed of the copy ...

thanks,

Jerem