Re: [orca-list] KDE Plasma accessibility

Hi there,

I actually tried that iso as well, but nothing yet.

Best regards.

Francisco

On 2/24/21 2:24 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Probably the mac got formatted with one of apple's proprietary file systems.  If it was actually ntfs3 that's not proprietary to apple and jenux doesn't yet come with the utilities for that system in its installation iso yet.  Last Jenux iso update was 2021-02-18 so if that one hasn't yet been tried maybe it now knows about your file system or maybe not.