Re: [orca-list] Problems with Orca 40 Beta and how to return to the stable

Hello,

Yes, this is working great. Czech people and perhaps some more like me will be happier.

All the sites under the Internet info umbrella were affected by this including lupa.cz, slunecnice.cz and many more.

Thanks again for working it around.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 22. 2. 2021 o 10:32 Joanmarie Diggs napísal(a):
Hey Peter.

I think I've got this one worked around as well. Please let me know.
--joanie