Re: [orca-list] Problems with Orca 40 Beta and how to return to the stable

Hi Vojta.

I'll take a look at the site you mention. But when you have problems
and you'd like them fixed, I need really precise steps to reproduce
each problem. This is doubly so when it's a regression. This is triply
so when we're approaching the stable release date.

Thanks in advance and sorry you are having problems!
--joanie