[orca-list] accessibility bug after quitting a qt application

Hello,

Since the last update of qt on my debian testing a week ago, I am
experiencing a bug when I quit a qt application with alt + f4.

i don't think orca is frozen because if i get a notification it will
read it, but i can't do anything on the keyboard anymore

To get out of this freeze, I just need to call orca preferences with
orca + space and there I find the interaction with my keyboard.

I specify that I have not yet tried to install a debian testing on a vm
in order to reproduce the behavior.

Have you heard of this bug?

thanks,

Jerem