Re: [orca-list] Problems with Orca 40 Beta and how to return to the stable

Hello,

you have to reserve your time, but I haven't experiences with reservation after the shopping, but we'll try it.

After logging in it says you shop clothing department. You have to switch review to normal view with Orca and A key. CTRL home don't work, so you have to press H and find your delivery time and press down arrow and find book a delivery time. I have some delivery, so if I test for you, I have to press book another delivery time and press H to your delivery time. You have to click the link Choose a service. Wow! A new bug arrived! If I press up arrow, it makes link on the same row. I have to select home delivery and click by left click. After that I have to press 19.2-25.2 by click and after it go down. And down is panel, not a table and thats the problem.

Best regards

Vojta.