Re: [orca-list] Problems with Orca 40 Beta and how to return to the stable

Hello,

the problem is, I cannot to show it to you. The problems are after signing in. You have to log in, press H to select the heading select the service you want and click the link select a service. Then you must press H again and down arrow find delivering page tab or click and take page tab. On these tabs I have to click. So I click with left click to delivering and go down. Them I cannot find the table with timetable where I have to select day and hour in which driver delivers me my groceries.

After that I go shopping. That's without problem, but if I want to pay, I have to do it in Firefox, not in Chromium, in Chromium is the payment inaccessible. But the problem with payment is in Orca stable too. In Orca beta is problem with the table, not with payment in Firefox. Payment isn't goot in Chromium and Orca beta too. But with Stable Orca and Firefox all is fine, payment, shopping and paying.

Vojta.