Re: [orca-list] Custom ROM

The only GNU/Linux smart phone, I know about, is the one sold by purism; it has an os based on Debian; anyone know if GNOME is the default desktop?  Since Orca doesn't have touch screen support, I'm not sure how far one would get re:  making this thing accessible, without using an external  keyboard.  Does anyone know whether Replicant (the free version of Android) has Talkback?

Cheers,

Dave  H.

Sent from my Lenovo Thinkpad, running Slint GNU/Linux.  https://slint.fr