[orca-list] Custom ROM

Hi,

I am thinking of getting an android as an alternative to my iPhone and I’m wondering about the accessibility
with a custom ROM such as GrapheneOS or CalyxOS. I’m going to assume the native screen meter has been removed
from these custom ROMs, but I also am assuming that I should be able to add a third-party screen meter by
installing the APK. Thoughts or opinions?

I am also interested in hearing any input on Linux Smart phones in regard to their accessibility with screen
readers.

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724