Re: [orca-list] pipe wire

Make sure pulseaudio socket like pipewire-pulse.socket is enabled, may
not be.
Make sure the socket is started, as it may not be, unless you reboot or
do it manually.
That is what I know

W dniu 08.02.2021 o 18:55, Glenn K0LNY pisze:
I've been trying to get speech going in this Skywave Linux, which is a
Ubuntu with SDR radio stuff on it.
So far I can go to the terminal and do:
speaker-test -c 2
and get the white noise.
But no espeak or spd-say with hello
the install pipewire-pulse seemed to do nothing.
but then I tried:
sudo apt install pipewire -y
The process took a while, because the speaker test didn't work for a few
minutes.
Then it worked, but the white noise was choppy.
But espeak hello and spd-say hello still don't work.
Skywave states that  it's using
Base System: Ubuntu 20.04.1
Can anyone think of something else I can install that would allow Orca to
work?
Thanks.

Glenn